Dr. Remy treats all types of orthopedic injuries and conditions. Recognized for her extensive experience in sports orthopedics, she also offers specialized treatment that many sports injuries require. Whether you are an athlete or weekend warrior, you can count on her to help you regain mobility. Dr. Remy also provides orthopedic care for joint overuse, strains and sprains. She views every patient as unique with distinct needs. Thus, she tailors your treatment for your specific needs after a complete evaluation.
Using today’s advanced techniques, Dr. Remy chooses the best procedures for your safe and speedy recovery. Non-surgical and surgical options depend on the severity of your condition and other health issues. Your orthopedic care starts with the least invasive procedures to treat your condition. Dr. Remy offers the highest quality orthopedic care to treat all types of sports and non-sports conditions, including:
- Comprehensive care for injuries of the shoulder, knee, hip and ankle
- Advanced arthroscopic surgeries to treat various joint problems
- Non-surgical treatment plans for joint disorders, including muscle and tendon strains
- Child and adolescent orthopedic injury assessment and treatment
If you have frequent pain in your joints, bones or muscles, talk to your primary doctor about an orthopedic referral. If your pain is due to a recent injury, timing is important. Patients who seek treatment quickly after an injury often enjoy a faster recovery.
Dr. Remy’s main goal is to get you back to doing all the things you enjoy as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Undergraduate: Davidson College, North Carolina
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of Toledo Medical Center, Ohio
- Fellowship: MedStar Union Memorial, Baltimore, Maryland
- Memberships: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine,Christian Medical and Dental Society,Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- Assistant Professor with ETSU Orthopedic Surgery Residency program
Sports injuries, arthroscopic surgery of the Shoulder, Knee, Hip and Ankle